Sunday, September 19, 2010

Pedigree Adoption Drive



Pedigree® is sponsoring an Adoption Drive (thanks for posting this Grey Horse Matters), whereby they will donate a bowl of dog food for every "like" they get on their Facebook page. It takes less than a minute of your time to guarantee a bowl of food for a dog!

In addition, if you mention this drive on your blog between Sept. 16th through Sept. 19th, Pedigree® will donate a 20-lb. bag of food to a shelter. How awesome is that?? So please post about the Pedigree drive and enter the link to your blog over at Life With Dogs, a great blog for dog lovers, by the way.

I personally support three rescue groups in my area and this is a great opportunity to help dogs in need. Thanks in advance for your support!!

3 comments:

  1. Great idea. I posted about it too.
    Re the mounting problem, I've had luck with using the wall, and if they back up, have a dressage whip in your hand and tap them on the rump. Not enough to hurt them of course, just a signal to come forward. A few days of doing it right again and the problem has been solved for me. Teach the voice command 'stand' as well. All of the ideas sound good. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw this on the 7msn blog I thought it was a great way to help some of the dogs in shelters too.Thanks for participating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol - thanks for participating and thanks for your advice re mounting. I have been working on it and on Friday, it had improved. Unfortunately, I only see him a few times a week, so I think it may take some time to correct.

    GHM - I agree. This is a great way to help out shelters. Thanks for bringing this program to my attention.

    ReplyDelete